Geophysical and remote sensing technologies have become essential to the discovery and assessment of gold and silver, base metal, coal and uranium, and strategic mineral deposits. Airborne geophysical methods are employed to map large areas and increase the efficiency and success of the exploration program. Ground and borehole geophysical methods are deployed to map the subsurface geology and structure in much more detail with respect to the size of the prospect and commodity type. The Collier Geophysics team collectively bring multiple decades of experience in the acquisition and interpretation of data with the following geophysical methods for resource exploration.
- DC Resistivity & Induced Polarization
- Time Domain Electromagnetic (TDEM)
- Seismic Refraction Tomography
- Drone Enabled Magnetometry
- Very Low Frequency Electromagnetic (VLF-EM)
- Frequency Domain Electromagnetic (FDEM)
- 2D & 3D Seismic Reflection Imaging
- Airborne EM and Magnetics
Our sector leaders, Ron Bell and Phil Sirles have extensive experience in mineral exploration geophysics throughout the US and around the world. Collier Geophysics is leading the way in the application of drone enabled geophysics. Ron Bell is a globally recognized leader in the development and application of drone magnetometry for mineral exploration.